Global Fitness & Racquet Centre has FOUR indoor squash courts and is home to a variety of leagues.
Courts can be booked up to 5 days in advance – 24 hour cancellation policy
COVID Update: We will be keeping up to date with Sports Associations recommendation for safe play.
Social distancing – At this time maximum 2 people on a court. Please take a look at the recommendation by Squash Canada for safe back to play – click here
Due to COVID we are not accepting drop ins click here for membership options.
Adult Lessons Private & Semi Private
Leagues & Ladders
- GSL – Global Squash League for Members
Oct 5th – Dec 14th
(No League Play Monday Oct 12th)
5:00 -7:00 & 7:15 – 9:15
Sign up on your Global App – under programs or click here
All Levels & Genders
We will be following ViaSport COVID regulations. No handshaking No wiping sweat on walls Social Distancing
Bring your own racquet, towel, court shoes, balls and sweat towel, Courts will be sanitized between matches
Limited space – there will be a wait list and if needed we will add another night.
- Okanagan Squash League – Silver Membership required and must be a member of Squash BC
- Postponed due to COVID – we will reassess in Nov
- Wednesday Nights – Contact Cam to Register anyone can join!
- Ladder: The house league is for every level so don’t hesitate to try it out. Must be a member of Squash BC & Global Fitness & Racquet Centre. Sign up with Tom email@example.com
- Monthly Box League: On a bit more of a competitive level players can join the www.sportyhq.com monthly box league. All matches count for valuable B.C ranking points. Starts at the beginning of each month. If interested let Tom firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn to Play or Improve your Game
- Skills Nights is for everyone. Back after COVID
- All ages
- 5:15 – 6:00 pm
- Sign up online
- with Coach Tom
- Ladies Nights is for everyone. Back after COVID
- 6 pm – 7:30 pm
- Sign up online
- Self directed program
Drop off racquets at our front desk.