Rosie lives, breaths and sleeps tennis, pre-requisites for any travel destination are tennis courts.
Introducing tennis as a live sport to anyone will always be a top priority for Rosie, but especially kids.
Rosie’s is most proud of being part of the Senior National Team and having competed twice in Florida and once in Croatia with the team. Rosie has won numerous national and provincial titles in both singles and doubles, but being selected to represent Canada tops it all.
As a certified coach, Rosie is grateful for the opportunity to pass on her experience and love for the sport to everyone at Global Fitness. Contact Rosie to help you get better at the game.
1. Tennis Canada Certified Level 1 Instructor
2. Cardio Tennis Instructor
3. LePetit Tennis Instructor
1. Canadian National Senior Champion in both singles and doubles (2022 doubles champion)
2. Western Senior National Indoor Champion in both singles and doubles
3. Provincial Senior Champion in both singles and doubles
4. Represented Canada as part of the Senior National Team at World Senior Team Champions ships multiple times (highest achieved International senior ranking for singles #32 and for doubles #11 (Oct 3rd, 2022)
5. Achieved #1 ranking in both singles and doubles at Canadian National Senior level (currently ranked #1 in Doubles and # in singles October 13th, 2022)
6. Awarded Tennis Canada Coaching Excellence Award (2016,2017, 2018 and 2019)
Contact Rosie directly for lessons: