Careers & Rentals
Member Services & Sales Specialist
** Please submit resumes IN PERSON to Global Fitness Centre: Attn: Asia 1574 Harvey Ave. **
Global Fitness is seeking a member services & sales specialist who is energetic and works well in a team environment. If you would like a career in the fitness industry working in a fast paced and fun environment, then this position is for you.
Description: You will be responsible for delivering the highest quality member service through proactively engaging all members and guests and building strong relationships. Adhere, promote, and carry out any current PHO regulations. Assist members with account maintenance and articulate an extensive knowledge of Global Fitness products and services. Anticipate member needs and interests and recommend programs, products, and services appropriately.
Major Duties & Responsibilities: Member Experience
- Greet and service members in a friendly and professional manner
- Adhere to, educate and promote all current PHO regulations
- Maintain club cleanliness and sanitization protocol
- Attentively and promptly respond to member needs
- Initiate, develop and maintain positive relationships with all members and guests
- Answer and transfer phone calls in a timely and professional manner
- Anticipate member needs and interests and recommend programs, products, and services appropriately.
- Enter sales transactions at POS for members, including program, service and product payments
- Appropriately respond to questions and messages regarding a member accounts
- Sales & Promotional
- Stay abreast of current club events and help maintain the club calendar
- Articulate extensive knowledge of Global Fitness programs, products, services, policies, and procedures to prospective and current members
- Actively promote all Global Fitness programs, products, and services
- Attend department and “all club” meetings
- Be available to regularly work 30 – 40 hours per week, including morning, evenings and weekends
Responsibilities of All Positions
- Support and articulate the Global Fitness mission statement
- Adhere to company policies and procedures
- Minimum Qualifications Education: High school diploma or GED Experience
- Six-months experience in a customer service & sales related position
- Licenses / Certifications / Registration: CPR/AED certification & Food Safe required within the first thirty days after hire
- Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other Characteristics
- Extensive knowledge of all club activities and promotions
- Firmly but tactfully enforce Global Fitness Policies and Procedures
- Excellent customer service and promotional skills
- Excellent communication, listening, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build relationships with members
- Ability to resolve conflicts in a professional, tactful manner
- Ability to multi-task and learn quickly
- Ability to operate a personal computer
- Knowledge of standard office procedures and computer software
Compensation: Global Fitness offers a competitive and comprehensive compensation package, which includes benefits, membership.
We thank you for your interest; however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Global Fitness & Racquet Centre is looking for qualified, enthusiastic & highly motivated full time personal trainers.
Our trainers our independent contractors.
Group Fitness, Yoga, Spin, Pilates Instructors
Global Fitness & Racquet Centre is looking for qualified, enthusiastic energetic instructors that would like to be added to our sub list.
Email your resume : firstname.lastname@example.org
We are often asked if we have space we can rent for community events, workshops or classes.
Spaces we have are:
Squash & Racquet Courts
Our hourly rental fee is varies on space required. All based on minimum 2 hour booking.
For more information or to reserve space contact info@GlobalFitnessKelowna.com
ROOM RENTALS CANCELLED DUE TO COVID