In order to be fair and equitable for all members we are asking that members are not on the courts more then 4 X per week. This is subject to change, if we find that some members are not getting their fair and equitable time we will adjust this to 3 X per week.
COURT TIMES: see below
- Effective Sunday Nov 15th our courts times are changing. On Nov 11th when you go to book your 5 days in advance you will see new changes. Click here to see new courts times in advance. Also posted in the club.
- We now have Tennis only times, Pickleball only time and times when both will be on the court.
- The courts will now be labelled Tennis 1,2,3 – Tennis only
- Multi -courts Multi 1 a&b, Multi 2 a&b and Multi 3 a&b are for pickleball only.
COURT BOOKING POLICY:
- Effective Sunday Nov 15th tennis/pickleball members have 2 court bookings per week.
- Your 2 per can be used for a court booking or to add your name to a wait list. See below for more on waitlists.
- Court bookings are from Sunday to Saturday
- Court booking Online is 7:00 am – 11:00 pm
- Members can be on the courts only 1 X per day
- Members can be on a court booking maximum 4 X per week. Sunday to Saturday. This is subject to change if we feel some members are still not getting fair time on the courts, we will scale the # of times per week back.
- If we find members are not following our guidelines, finding loop holes, hogging court time, then they are subject to court privileges being taken away.
- In the event members are still feeling they cannot book courts we will have the person who booked the court sign in up front with all players names.
- We now have doubles and singles court times, do not book a 1 1/2 hour time for tennis singles. Doubles only.
- There are NO singles times for pickleball.
- Members are not to be on the courts unless the court is booked.
- We do not want to see any courts empty! Therefore on same day booking if there is a tennis court or multi court open – anyone can book it if they have court bookings left. That may mean both pickleball and tennis at once
- If you are in a league – that is your 1 X per day use – do not book another court on the same day.
- Leagues count as part of your booking. If you are in a league it is 1 of your 4 times slots per week etc. 4 X per week is the limit for everyone.
- Leagues are a commitment – if we find members are cancelling out of league to be on another court time that day – they will loose their privilege to be on a that league.
- If members are ill please find a replacement of your level.
- CANCELLATIONS – 24 hour notice – $40 No Show / Late Cancel Fee.
- When you late cancel you also forfeit your 1 court booking.
- Waitlist – we now have waitlists for all tennis and pickleball Courts.
- Waitlist – When a spot opens you will automatically get bumped to the court.
- You will receive a text or email notification – – please accept this court by texting Y for yes or N for no.
- Text is best – see us at front desk to be sure you are on text messaging.
- If you put your name on a waitlist keep an eye on your lists in the event you do get a court. You must respond to the notification, as you are automatically signed up for the court and will be charged if you do not show up.
- open in order to not have this happen.
- If you are notified that you are assigned to a waitlist court and you have already used your 2 court bookings per week, you will be charged additional court fees of $80/ $20 per person. You will also lose future court privileges. So keep eyes open in order to not have this happen.
- If you are notified that you are assigned to a waitlisted court and you have already played or have reserved courts meeting your 4 times per week maximum, please make sure to text N. DO NOT accept the court. If you accept the court you will be charged and lose your court booking privileges.
- On our member app look for My Classes to see the courts you have in your name.
- On our member app look for My Waitlist to see your waitlists.
- No Food, Drinks or Gum on courts – water only
- Social Distance – leave your court 5 minutes early – to avoid congestion.
- Be packed up, shoes changed and off your court by the time your court time is over. If it takes you 10 minutes to change your shoes then pack up accordingly.
- Wait until players are off the court before entering, they may be in the middle of a crucial point.
- Enter the door of the court you have booked once other players are off the court.
- Use soft voices while waiting.
- Return divider nets after use, next week Tuesday John will be repairing new nets so they are not lying on the ground.
- Remove your garbage
- Members can leave out the side door by Tennis Court 3/ Multi 3 a&b unless there are players on court. If you do use this door be sure it is secure behind you at all times.
- Do not use the doors behind the curtains at any time. This poses a security risk for the club, staff and members with homeless wondering into warm places.