If you need to contact us:
Update Wednesday May 27th
The new norm for awhile in the gym world is booking your gym time. As we move through this next phase we are working are times and what is working best for our members. We have mostly 90 minute gym times and a few 60 minute times. In between the gym times we are closed for 1/2 hour and we are sanitizing.
Check out our video: We Got You Sanitization
Update Monday May 25th
We have been open since May 19th – 1 week. So exciting to see everyone back !
We have experienced a few technical difficulties with our Mindbody booking system, and trying to resolve accounts for everyone. The problem stems from our members being on hold for May so we do not charge your account.
If you are having difficulties please email us. email@example.com
Update Wednesday May 20th
GYM BOOKING TIMES
Some members are having trouble booking – A drop in charge of $21 is populating.
DO NOT CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT. MEMBERS ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT.
EMAIL US – and we will fixed your account ASAP firstname.lastname@example.org
APP – For Booking & swiping in
Some members have downloaded the WRONG APP
In App store be sure to download Global Fitness & Racquet Centre powered by MINDBODY.
If you find there is a wait list ADD your name.
We are working daily watching our numbers as we get used to how many MEMBERS we can comfortably take and stay within our guidelines for social distancing – we are adding names from waitlist. Members will receive an email when they are moved from waitlist.
Please cancel ahead of time if you are not going to attend your booked time slot. If we find this is being abused we may have to look at no show charges. Lets all work together on this. Thank you in advance.
Thank You !! Members you have been amazing!
Honestly our hearts are filled! It has been absolutely amazing to see everyone back to their workouts. It feels so good to have all the motivation you bring back in action. Connect with us anytime, how can we help you achieve your fitness goals!
We got this – together is better !
Feel free to email us with questions, suggestions, or anything as we all navigate through this.
Update May 17th – We reopen on Tuesday May 19th
Your Health & Safety is Our Top Priority.
- Memberships Sold online
- Member payments will resume June 1st
- BE READY – DOWNLOAD OUR APP – or sign in online
- Know your member username and password – if you forgot your – email on file is username – say forgot password and system will send you a new password
- Once you sign into your account be sure all your member information is updated and accurate
- NEW waiver form online – see WAIVER under memberships online. Do it NOW so you are ready when we open
- All members will be required to book a designated time in our software. No Drop ins at this time.
- Gym time slots 90 – Booking for Tuesday Starting Monday
- Tennis courts – Singles & Private Lessons at this time Court 1 & 2 – Court 3 is outdoors for summer. Please read Tennis Canada Back to Safe Play
- Squash courts – Maintain social distancing – unless you play with family living in the same home. Please Read Squash Canada Back to Safe Play
- Racquetball Courts – Maintain social distancing – unless you play with family living in the same home.
- Pickleball – Singles – Please read Pickleball Back to Safe Play
- Fitness Classes & Yoga – are all Virtual at this time – click here for class schedule
- Limited use and social distancing is to be maintained and will be monitored
- Please come to the club wearing your fitness attire
- Disinfectant will be provided in the locker room
- Washroom will be disinfected throughout the day
- Showers, Steam, Hot Tubs and Sauna areas will be closed.
- No Towels Service – please bring your own sweat towel from home
- When using a locker there will be sanitizing spray to disinfect touch points for your safety.
- Bring your own lock to secure your valuables, club is not responsible if anything goes missing.
- Hand Sanitization for everyone upon entry to club
- Entrance will be marked with tape every two metres for social distancing
- Please remove your outdoor footwear at the front door and bring your indoor shoes
- Health screening for everyone swiping into the club
- If you have any of the following symptoms: coughing, fever, sore throat or difficulty breathing access will be denied.
- Please have your club swipe card or our app to swipe in – this helps us provide a no touch entry for everyone.
- We will not be accepting Cash. Touch-less forms of payment, it is recommended all members have a credit card on file.
- Memberships sold online
- As above – Access will be done by booking your time online only, sorry no phone calls to book your time.
- Members will be required to remain 2 metres from one another at all times.
- We will have limited space – no drops allowed. Members only access.
- Members not adhering to social distancing will be asked to leave the club.
- We will have additional staffing to monitor the facility and sanitizing throughout the day.
- Staff will have daily health checks and will be required to stay home if they are experiencing symptoms.
- We have signage at the entrance and throughout the facility to remind everyone to honour social distancing
- There are stickers on our floor marking the 2 metre spacing.
- Cardio Area – We have closed off some pieces of cardio and placed signs for members to accommodate social distancing
- Strength Area – we have moved equipment on both floors in order to maintain social distancing. When you see 2 pieces back to back only 1 person to use at a time. We have placed signs on these pieces so members are aware.
- We have balloons to mark all sanitization areas.
- Equipment is not to be shared or used simultaneously
- Members are to arrive, workout and leave right after their workout, exiting the facility without unnecessary delay.
- We will continue with our virtual classes.
- Our new schedule will start June 1.
- We have stickers on the floors in studios to keep social distancing.
- No equipment will be shared and members are to sanitize everything used.
- We have created a traffic flow in order for member to pick up , sanitize and put equipment away.
- Will not be open
- Please bring your own water
- Water fountains closed
- Water bottle filling stations will be open and sanitized throughout the day
- Will be closed
- We have provided additional spray & disposable paper towels for members. Members will be required to disinfect all equipment before and after use
- Staff will be monitoring entire facility to ensure everyone is following safe social distancing and sanitizing protocols.
- We have extra housekeeping staff throughout the day to sanitize all areas.
Update April 17th
With our online classes if you cannot make the times we are uploading the videos for you – click here
You will need your username and passcode to sign in.
Update April 9th
We will be offering Virtual Classes to register sign up online or with our Global App.
Update April 1st
We are hoping everyone is keeping healthy and staying safe.
We have all current active membership fees on hold.
If you need to contact us please email email@example.com or call our General Manager – Darcia’s cell 250-878-2456.
Update March 19th
Closure of Global Fitness and Racquet Club
Due to the British Columbia government declaring a state of emergency to support the provincial wide response to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, I have no choice but to shut down the operations of Global Fitness for the unforeseeable future for the safety and health of our members and employees.
We all know that exercise is important for our individual physical and mental health, therefore, we are exploring alternative delivery methods of our programs. We hope to have more information to you in the near future.
The payment of member dues is being suspended effective April 1, 2020. Members will receive a full credit on their account when we reopen for business for the 15 days on which the facility was closed in March.
I wish you all the best during this time and hope that our closure is short-term in nature. Let’s stay connected, but not touching. We can do this.
Update March 16th, 2020
As per the latest government press releases and to help mitigate the spread of COVID -19 Global Fitness will be closed until further notice.
We do understand that many questions and concerns will arise. Please provide us some time to sort out logistics. We will provide further details as soon as possible.
Members wanting to collect personal belongings, can email us to make arrangement for pick up.
If you have any questions, please contact us through email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
This email will be monitored and responded to in a timely manner.
Please take care of all your loved ones,
Global Team & Management
Update March 15th, 2020
Effective March 16th – To mitigate the spread of coronavirus our Hot tubs, Steam and Saunas will be closed until further notice.
To help during these times, please bring your own locks, towels and feel free to bring your hand sanitizer. We have added extra hand sanitizer stations. Although washing hands with soap and water is more effective.
Please help us by following gym etiquette and wipe down all the equipment you use.
We will be observant of the number of members attending the club at any one time.
For Group Fitness, Spin and Yoga classes we ask members to spread out and give each other space. We will review our class numbers this week and make changes accordingly.
Please stay home if you are ill. If you are coughing you will be asked to leave the club at this time.
Snowbirds and Travellers – Please self quarantine. Members we our asking our community to help support this and if someone does return to club let us know.
We have the health of everyone in the best interest.
We will continue to send newsletters with updates as well as post on our website.
Global Team & Management
March 13, 2020
We are taking additional precautionary measures to ensure the health and safety of all our Global Fitness Community, members, employees, self-employed fitness instructors and personal trainers. Everyones safety is our number one priority.
We are closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation and following the advice provided by all levels of Government.
We will keep our members up to date and informed by posting updates on this webpage, emailing members directly, and posting on our Facebook, and Instagram. Below is the letter we have posted in the club, social media and emailed to our members.
Things we are doing for prevention:
- Increased sanitizing & cleaning procedures
- Ordered extra cleaning supplies to have in stock
- Posters for members in the club – COVID – 19 procedures, how members can help.
- Added extra sanitizing stations around the club.
- COVID – 19 -How to Help
- Stay away if ill
- Self quarantine if you or someone close to you has been travelling out of Canada
- Wash Hands with soap for 20 seconds or longer, before and after workouts
- Keep hands away from face
- Wipe down all equipment with supplied sanitizer before and after use.
- Bring your own locks for lockers
- Bring your own towels
- Members are welcome to bring your own sanitizer
If we are made aware of any cases directly effecting any of our membership we will update this page and notify members by email.
If one of our members is effected and has been to the club we will close the club for at least 48 hours for sanitization.
Please be sure we have your updated email. You can stop by front desk or call 250-860-6900 with updated email.
If you have further questions about our club procedures feel free to email our General Manager- Darcia Fenton email