Members we have 5 day in advance booking and same day booking.
**Lifestyle members can apply for our 5 day in advance court booking privilege. Email us to apply.
Same day Booking for members open at 6:00 am weekdays and 7:00 am on weekends. For non members phone open at 8:00 am
Anybody wanting to book courts need to create a court booking account: The court booking system we use is Court Reserve – click here to create your account Court Reserve
Non Member Drop in:
- Non members can call the club at 8:00 am to book a same day court.
- Cost is $21 per person for 1 hour booking
- Non members are required to create accounts with us in order to be booked in our system.
- Create Accounts:
- Club Software (Mindbody) create an account with credit card. Click Here
- Court Booking (Court Reserve) Create an Account. Click Here
- Create Accounts:
- Non members can be added to our Non Member waitlist for our 5 day booking privilege. Email to be added to our list. ( Please note we take active members first and to receive our 5 day in advance booking you will need to commit to a 12 month Bronze Lifestyle Membership )
Court Etiquette & Policies
Tennis / Pickleball Court Policies – All You Need To Know – Court Etiquette
Coaching Team & Committee Volunteers
Private & Semi Private and 3 + Group Lessons
Our coaches offer one on one, semi private and groups of 3 & 4
Whether you are a seasoned player or just beginning.
Text Carlos Directly (250) 575-9134
Tennis Lesson Fees:
- Private $55
- Semi Private $30PP
- Group of 3 $25 PP
- Group of 4 $20 PP
- Create your own group – email the coaches directly.
What Level are You ? What are levels?
We understand that some of our members may not know what level they are. If you are unsure of your level, register to come out & find out at our Club Levels Clinic
Click Link to learn about levels: https://www.unb.ca/saintjohn/athletics/_assets/documents/pickleball/skill_level_guidelines.pdf
Book with Coach Carlos
• Monday January 9 – March 13
• **No league play February 20**
• Time: 2:00 – 4:00 pm
• Max Players: 24
• Cost: $45
• Organizer: Ellen
- 9 Weeks
- Friday January 13 -March 10
- Time: 2:00 – 4:00 pm
- Max Players: 24
- Self Organized
- Cost: Free!
- Does not count towards weekly booking
- Register under ‘Fitness Classes’ in MindBody
- Please book by 24hr in advance so we can book off courts accordingly
King of Court Competitive
- 9 Weeks
- Thursday January 12 – March 9
- **No league play December 8**
- Time: 6:00 – 9:00 pm
- Cost: $50
- Organizer: Carlos
- Players must find their own subs
- 1 league per person unless there is space This league is intended for intermediate and advanced players level 3.75+ who want fun competitive play.Scores are counted in order to determine the court winner and the next week’s placement. Depending on the level of interest the league organizers may need to conduct a “qualifying” round robin tournament to assist in the selection of the 48 participants. If you have any questions feel free to contact Carlos DaRosa.
Members that are playing in another league can register in the “drop in” if there is space.Bring own paddles and ballsCaptains will be collecting $5 towards balls
When you join a league you commit to attend or find a sub of your same level. We will be updating our sub list with levels based on all active members in court reserve. If you DO NOT WANT TO BE ON SUB LIST email firstname.lastname@example.org
Players who register and need a partner, or whose selected partner has not registered, have 3 days to complete registrations. After 3 days, incomplete registrations will be moved to a waiting list.
Mens and Women’s Doubles will be on Saturday March 25 and Mixed Doubles will be on Sunday March 26.
There will be 3 Singles events on Sunday late afternoon, Men’s 3.5, Men’s 4.0+ and Women’s 3.5+.
To keep the tournament costs to a minimum, medals will not be awarded.
Events with 3 teams will default to a double round robin to ensure that everyone plays as much as possible. The tournament registrar reserves the right to combine events based on registrations.
Open to members and non members