|Bronze Lifestyle||Senior LifeStyle 65+||Student Lifestyle||No Commitment|
|12 Month |
|4 Month |
| 1 Month|
|$60 Monthly||$50 Monthly||$45 Monthly**||$70 Monthly|
|Annual Club fee $45||Annual Club fee $45||Monthly Club fee $3.75 ||Monthly Club fee $3.75|
|Start up Fee $99.95|
|Type of Membership||Short Term Membership||Fees|
|1 Month |
Student 4 Month- ID required
|Paid in Full|
How to Join
1. Join Online
2. Come down to the club in person
Public Health Mandates
- Vaccine QR Code and Picture ID required
- Masks are to be worn when you are not exerting while exercising and in all common areas
More Membership Information
- Tax is not included in the membership rates above
- Club enhancement fees and memberships fees are subject to annual rate increases
- Senior Memberships – Please bring Picture ID to validate 65+ rate
- **Student – Students are required to apply for this rate each year. Student first month rate is $63.75. Once we receive your current student ID and you have been approved we will adjust your rate. Each April students need to reapply in order to maintain our student rate.
If you would like to apply for our our Student, Senior 65+ or Corporate Memberships please email your proof to email@example.com
- Visa, MasterCard, Debit on monthly Auto withdrawals
- Cash accepted on paid in full memberships
- All Lifestyle memberships must have payment info on file for auto with-draw.
- If a payment cannot be processed on the billing date there will be a $25 non-refundable service charge.
All lifestyle memberships can be cancelled with a full refund within (10) calendar days of purchase.
*Other fees that may apply
Membership Cancellation Policy
12 Month Lifestyle Memberships (Bronze, Senior and Corporate)
- Cannot be cancelled until after the 12 months are complete.
- After the 12 months are complete memberships are then month to month and require 30 days written notice prior to your last payment.
4 Month Student Memberships
- Cannot be cancelled until after the 4 months are complete.
- After the 4 months are complete memberships are then month to month and require 30 days written notice prior to your last payment.
Month to Month No Commitment
- Require 30 days written notice prior to your last payment.
How to Cancel
- All cancellations must be in writing – email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Term Memberships Paid in Full – 1 month, 3 Month, 12 Month
- These memberships expire and cannot be refunded.
Court & Class Booking For Members
7 day in advance booking for fitness classes, spin, yoga & cage 2, same day for non members.
5 day in advance booking for squash & racquetball courts, same day for non members
Same day booking by calling at 6:00 am for tennis & pickleball courts and 8:00 am for non members
Limited spaces for 5 day in advance booking for tennis & pickleball courts – Please email for more details or to be added to our waitlist.
Cancellation Policy for Courts & Classes
2 hour cancellation
$20 no show/late cancel fee
*Tennis & Pickleball – Winter Season
September – April
24 Hour Cancellation
$40 no show / late cancel fee
For More Court Policies – Court Etiquette
|Global Branded App Powered by Mindbody
Book Fitness, Spin, and Yoga Classes
|Court Reserve App
Carded Athletes & Sports Teams
We are in partnership with Pacific Sport. If you are a current carded Athlete with Pacific Sport, we have you covered. We understand when fitness is your passion and the hours of hard work and dedication it takes. We also know that young athletes are not in it for the money. We can customize memberships for individuals and/or teams. Bring your current Athlete card and see one of our customer service representatives.
Member Referral Program
Our greatest compliment when our members refer their family or friends. We strive to serve our membership in everyday. When our members refer a *NEW member, we thank them by offering our member referral credit on their account. This in house credit can be used towards membership dues or any of our services.
*Some conditions apply, see Front Desk for details. Not redeemable for cash.
As the global economy grows, so do businesses and the demands which are placed on their employees. According to The Canadian Council for Health and Active Living at Work, 46% of Managers and Professionals, 49% of Sales and Services worker, and 55% of all trades, transport and manufactures are inactive. Thus, this increase in inactivity is 70 % of the organizations benefit cost, with the top two work related diseases being: Cardiovascular disease and Musculoskeletal (Back and Repetitive Strain) Injuries. Therefore, with the majority of Canadians spending one half of their waking hours at work, it is becoming more and more prevalent that the work place becomes an integral part in investing in their employees’ health.
Reasons for a Corporate Membership
- Reduced employee absenteeism
- Increasing employee retention, reducing turnover
- Increase employee morale and productivity
- Appeal to top talent during recruitment
- Educate employees about the benefits of an active lifestyle
- Fight riding health care cost through preventative healthcare and maintenance
- Reduce injury on the job
- Workers compensation cost
- Reduction in claims against group benefit plans
Exercise Can Help Employees
- Increase psychological well-being
- Reduce Problematic blood pressure and Cholesterol levels
- Control their weight
- Build and maintain healthy bones, muscles and joints
- Become stronger and better stability and agility
The Global Fitness & Racquet Centre team would like to help your company achieve a healthier, happier, more productive team through effective fitness at the best corporate rates. Our corporate “Options Packages”, offers affordable choices for your company’s commitment to your employees health. This investment will give your company a healthier bottom line. Employers offering fitness memberships as an employee benefit will stand out in our competitive job market and have a higher retention of employees.
Corporate Memberships call us to see if your employer has set up an account with us. If your company would like more information regarding our Corporate memberships please email email@example.com
Love to Travel
The IHRSA Passport Program, however, makes it possible to enjoy workouts on the road that meet your expectations. Because Global Fitness & Racquet Centre is a member of IHRSA, the International Health Racquet & Sports Clubs Association, and enrolled in their Passport Program, you have guest privileges to a network of quality clubs when you travel.
What’s more, the IHRSA Passport Program provides you significantly reduced guest fees- a minimum of 50% savings!
To use the Passport Program, TrainAway – click here to register
As an active member at Global you will need the discount CODE
Simply ask a Global Fitness & Racquet Centre staff member for a valid code.
Also Download the App – TrainAway
Enter Valid member code
Purchase your pass online and show the fitness club upon entering.